- Submit a Conference
★ Publication and Indexing
All accepted and registered papers will be included in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering,which will be indexed by EI Compendex, Scopus, etc.
★ Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
Fatigue and Fracture
Failure Analysis and Mechanisms
Elastic and Plastic Deformation
Brittle and Ductile Behaviours
Experimental and Numerical Analysis
High Strain-Rate TestingFretting and Contact Behaviours
-Metallurgy and Microstructures
Welding and Joining
Modeling and Validation
Surfaces and Interfaces
Corrosion and Coatings3D Printing
Experimental and Theoretical Research
Chemical ad Electronic Structures
Oxidation, Corrosion and CharacterizationAtomic and Molecular Arrangements
★ Paper Submission
1. Submit original technical papers via Submission System
2. Submit original technical papers via Submission System via email email@example.com
★ Call for participants
1. Presenter:If you are interested in presenting your research on the conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you only need to submit the abstract to us!
2. Listener:If you are interested in attending the conference to understand ongoing research achievements and share with them your ideas, you are welcome to send your name and affiliation to us.
3. Reviewer:Experts in the area of numerical modelling are welcome to join the conference as reviewer. If you are interested in reviewing the papers, please send your latest CV.
★ Conference Highlights
1. Invited Speakers will have a longer presentation time and we will post your information on the website so that other participants can learn more from you first. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to let us know;
2. Conference proceeding will be indexed by Scopus, Engineering Compendex (EI), Inspec and etc;
3. Best Oral Presenters will be awarded a free registration for the next conference;
5. Lunches and Dinners during August 19-22 are covered;
6. One day tourism will be provided.
★ Contact us
Ms. Bernice Wu-Conference Secretary