- Submit a Conference
The Conference will take place on November 19th, 2015 at Moldova State University, central building, hall No. 511, 60 A. Mateevici Street, Chisinau (Kishinev), Republic of Moldova. The open ceremony will start at 10.00 a.m.
The Conference is occasioned by the World Philosophy Day.
The purpose of the Conferenceis to discuss the general and specific methodological problems of social and human sciences research.
- To determine the theoretical framework which allows the complex analysis of the methodological dispositive used in the field of the social and human sciences;
- To present case studies in order to emphasise the functionality of research methods in social and human sciences;
- To tackle the semiotic-hermeneutic approach in social and human sciences, namely the ways of contextualistic interpretation in different theoretical fields;
- To identify an integrative common pattern able to organize coherently the content of knowledge, experiences, interpretations and evaluations specific for the social and human sciences;
- To propose new research projects, analysis techniques, investigation proceedings and study methods of the social and human realities.
We are pleased to invite to participate in conference scholars and researchers in the fields of philosophy, semiotics, anthropology, history, psychology, sociology, philology and linguistics, political sciences, communication sciences and public relations, etc.
The papers will be published in a collective volume.
Will be offered Diplomas of Participation.
The conference will be structured in three sections:
Please send the title and the summary of the paper (in Romanian and English languages, maximum 250 words and 5 key-words) till October 31, 2015 and the final version of the paper (7-10 pages, font Times New Roman, font size 12, line spacing 1,5) till November 30, 2015
All the documents will be sent on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Participation fee is 200 LMD or 50 LRO
Conference site: http://alfaphilosophy.webs.com
The conference is registered in the international database (BDI).
Moldova State University
Faculty of History and Anthropology
Department of Philosophy and Anthropology
Department Director: Prof. Dr. Hab. Eudochia Saharneanu
Coordinator of the conference: Conf. Dr. Eugenia Bogatu
Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
Phone numbers: (373) 22 577 849; (373) 22 577 597
e-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Universitatea de Stat din Moldova, Facultatea Istorie și Filosofie, Departamentul Filosofie și Antropologie.
Co-organizators from Republic of Moldova:
Academia de Științe a Moldovei.
Co-organizators from abroad:
Universitatea "Alexandru Ioan Cuza", Facultatea Filosofie și Științe Social-Politice, Iași.
Academia Română, Filiala Iași, Institutul "Gheorghe Zane".
Fundația Ștefan Lupașcu, Iași.
Universitatea de Stat din Odesa „I.Mecinikov”, Ucraina.
Academia Națională de Științe, Institutul de Filosofie, Kiev.