- Submit a Conference
Track 1: Computer Science and Software Engineering
- Big Data and Database Technologies
- Data Mining and Knowledge Recovery
- Knowledge Management and Knowledge Engineering
- Evolutionary Computing and Genetic Algorithms
- Neural Networks
- Bayesian Networks
Track 2: Engineering
- Robotic Systems and Technologies
- Intelligent Mechatronics and Robotics
- Process Automation
- Intelligent Automation
- System Theory and Control Theory
- Nonlinear Systems and Control
Track 3: Education
- Knowledge Management in e-Learning
- Research Perspectives for e-Learning
- Virtual and Distance Education
- Online Learning Environments
- Collaborative Approaches and Technologies
- Learning and Content Management Systems
Please visit http://csee.net/CFP.html for more topics.
English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented only in English.
>> Submission Type
* Abstract submission for presentation only without publication.
* Full paper submission for both presentation and publication.
>> Paper Length
The minimum page limit for full paper is 8 pages including all figures, tables, and references. When it exceeds 10 pages, each additional page will be chargeable.
Download the Paper Template from official website for formatting your paper.
>> Submission Method
Submit your paper to Online Submission System (http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/csee2022) or cseeiacsit.net.
- via online submission system: an account is needed, if you don't have, please register first.
- via mailbox: the email subject should be named as "Submission-CSEE 2022-Full Paper/ Abstract"
Conference Secretary: Yolanda Dong
Office Hour: Mon. - Fri. 9:30-18:00 (GMT+8 Time Zone)