Join colleagues from across the globe with our virtual-only worldwide event designed for everyone to learn, network, and be inspired to ensure our organization and discipline remain at the cutting edge. You'll learn from national and international experts leading sessions with a translational and clinical focus to deliver information and skills of take-home value that you can put to immediate use in practice.
This dynamic event is being designed by the Scientific/Educational Planning Teams for both the 45th Annual Regional Anesthesiology and Acute Pain Medicine Meeting under the leadership of Chair Jaime Baratta, MD, and the 19th Annual Pain Medicine Meeting under the leadership of Chair Magdalena Anitescu, MD, PhD. No matter what your interests may be, from initial onset of acute pain through the prevention and management of chronic pain, you'll find plenty of relevant and engaging content in an exciting and interactive program.
Chronic Pain Medicine Topics
- Spine Symposia: How Can We Change Outcomes?
- Pro/Con: Is It Time to Abandon the Stethoscope for the Ultrasound?
- The Updated Opioid Use Reality
- An Alternative View in Chronic Pain Treatments: Diets, Exercise, Complementary Medicine, and Beyond
- Regenerative Medicine: Recycling and Repurposing
- Changes in Caring for Patients with Chronic Pain: Expression, Impression, and Compassion
- Practice Management Portfolio (PMP): Finance, Marketing
Venue details: Virtual