It is our great pleasure to welcome you to the 30th International Congress of Radiology in Muscat, Oman, co-hosted by the International Society of Radiology (ISR) and the Oman Radiology and Molecular Imaging Society (ORMIS).
The theme of the #ICR2022 is “Building Bridges”. With the cooperation of many national and continental radiology societies, and related international organizations, the ISR and the ORMIS have organized an excellent program of outstanding international speakers covering the full gamut or today’s and tomorrow’s practice of radiology.
Highlights of our program in all subspecialties of Radiology, presented by eminent international faculty include:
- Scientific sessions with keynote lectures
- Research papers that highlight recent and important advances in our field
- Essentials of radiologic practice
- Case based presentations
- Hands on workshops
- Film interpretation session
- Special plenary sessions
- Named lectures honoring Antoine Béclère and Walther Fuchs
- Dedicated track for our radiology technologists
- Industry partners workshops highlighting their exciting innovations and new developments
**Due to COVID-19, this event has been postponed until January 2022, with the exact date TBA.**