You can present a paper at the conference or you may attend the conference with the “attending only” option. All presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and selected papers will be published in one of the journals of the Research Publication and Innovation Center, Philippines
Research Publication and Innovation Center, Philippines is hub of art, advanced technologies, finance, publishing, culture, innovation, education, business, and tourism in Philippines.
Call For Papers
All accepted abstracts and full articles will be published in the proceedings entitled International Academic Conference Proceedings, in electronic format.
Within a few days (3-4 days) of receiving your proposal/abstract or full paper we will email to you a notification of acceptance or rejection. If your paper is accepted, additional conference and registration-specific information will be included.All accepted papers/abstracts are double -blind peer reviewed and will be published in our online conference proceedings.
- Raise your profile by presenting at RPICP.
- Publication in one of the conference associated journals.
- Network with other researchers for possible future collaborations.
- Showcase your research and develop research ideas through discussion and feedback from experienced colleagues.
- Connect with researchers and explore opportunities within and beyond your areas of specific research interest through discussion sessions and a variety of other events.
- Learn about key issues in the industry as a professional.
- Meet people and organizations addressing the same key issues.
- Learn about job, internship, project, and other work-based possibilities.
- Establish partnerships with colleagues who address key common issues/concerns.
- Become familiar with the city and/or culture where the conference is held.
Conference Topic:Topics include but are not limited to:
- Education Topics
- Social Sciences Topics
- Finance, Economics & Accounting Topics
- Business and Management Topics
- Medical and Health Sciences Topics
- Medicine Sciences
- Biological and Life sciences
- Food Science & Nutrition
- Agricultural sciences
- Electrical, Civil, Mechanical & Industrial Engineering & ICT
- Multidisciplinary Topic